Cover your

About us

Contact us


Useful contacts



Family Protection Units

'It happened a long time ago there's no point in reporting now.'
Regardless of how long ago you were raped or if you were sexually abused in your childhood, you have the right to make a formal complaint if you want.

Support workers at WRASAC will support you, whether or not you decide to report what has happened to the police.

Family Protection Unit Dundee Tel (01382) 307980
Kings Cross Hospital

The Dundee Family Protection unit deals with child protection and historical abuse cases.

Divisional HQ (01738) 892 911/ 912
Barrack Street, PerthDivisional HQ (01307) 303 921
West High Street, Forfar

Quick Links - Useful Contacts
Domestic Abuse
- Drugs and alcohol -Information for Ethnic Minority Women - Family Protection Units -
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender - Male Survivors - Mental Health- - Procurator Fiscal Officies -
Rape and Sexual Abuse - Self-Harm and Self-Injury -Sexual Health,Pegnancy, Abortion, Contraception -Suicide -Victim Information & Advice, Witness Services -Information for young people -
- Other useful contacts -Information about our services in other languages -


© Women's Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre Design 2010

Feedback: wrasac@btconnect.com

rape crisis scotland

Home cover your tracks about us useful information contact us volunteering useful contacts annual report donate other languages our funders survey